DetailsWomen's shoes Asics Gel-Foundation 13
Take the fun of running to the next level with a shoe that offers unparalleled support like theASICS GEL-FOUNDATION 13 WIDE for women. Designed to enhance comfort, this lightweight running shoe lets you pound the track and easily shatter your personal best with supreme cushioning and support technologies.
Whether you're hitting the ground hard or bringing your body weight to your arch, the GEL-FOUNDATION 13 has your back with its Dynamic DuoMax system that offers extreme support. This system includes a midsole made of materials of two or more different densities that reduce stress on the joints and therefore the risk of injury.
Enhancing the foot's natural toe-to-toe stride with its Trusstic Guidance System, this dependable running shoe features improved rebound characteristics while reducing sinking of the midsole protected by a SpEVA top layer. The generous fit, soft instep and protective design also give runners the extra support they need.
Finished with our signature GEL cushioning ASICS for enhanced shock absorption and protection during high-impact contact, this durable women's sneaker is a must-have design for the runner who needs a supportive shoe with a wider fit.
- 10mm lowered heel
- SpEVA foam upper midsole layer
- Solyte midsole bottom layer
- SpEVA foam insert
- SpEVA foam inner liner
- Dynamic duoMax
- Trusstic Guidance
- Colored sponge outsole
- AHAR heel pad
Pronation is a natural movement of the human body that refers to the way your foot rolls inward to distribute the impact when it lands on the ground. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The GEL-FOUNDATION 13 model was designed for the Surpronation.
Foot TypeLow arch and flat foot
PropulsionThe big toe and second toe do most of the work.
Ground Impact PointsThe foot lands on the outside of the heel, then rolls inward too much (pronation), shifting the weight to the inside rather than the arch.
- Dynamic Duomax A next generation support system through the midsole - carefully placed to correct your gait and prevent your foot from rolling inward too much, for a perfect stride. Much more comfort.
- Solyte® Midsole Material All unnecessary weight is removed from the midsole, without compromising cushioning and stability, so you can go fast while staying comfortable and stable.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System Absorbs high impact from the entire length of the foot with this high-performance GEL system, so you can continue to work as hard at the end of your workout as you did at the beginning.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material The premium midsole material we use gives you even more cushioning and slows midsole degradation, so you can stay more comfortable in your shoes for longer.
- Guidance Line® A flexible groove along the sole guides your foot as you run, allowing you to take a more efficient step.
- 3M Reflective 3M reflective material keeps you safe and visible when running at night.
- Guidance Trusstic This advanced technology runs through your outsole to stabilize and secure the midfoot. Plus, it helps you adopt a more efficient running style throughout the gait cycle.
- Open Mesh Upper A mesh upper that offers excellent breathability, keeping your feet cool and comfortable.
- California Slip Lasting For that extra stability and comfort, the upper is sewn around a canvas or EVA panel, then attached to the midsole.
- Additional Information
- Brand : Asics
- Manufacturer SKU : T863N - 020
- Color : dark gray / black
- Color : Grey
- Gender : Women
- Age group : Adult
- Assortment : Gel-Foundation
- Apparel type : Stability
- Team : N/A
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: €130.00
Special Price €72.70