Liverpool 2014/2015 Gerrard long-sleeved home jersey
Regarded as one of England's most iconic players, Gerrard is a Liverpool icon, having played no fewer than 710 matches for the club. This season was his last year with the club and with a European club. Accompanied by the likes of Coutinho, Sturridge and Sterling, Gerrard proved that he was still a great player at the age of 34 by scoring nine league goals. An exceptional jersey that is a must have!
- The club's usual red colour
- Round neck
- White stripes on collar and sleeves
- Official club logo on chest
- Official Warrior logo on chest
- Official Standard Chartered logo in the centre of the jersey