A balanced run to get you started, the Winflo 10 is ideal, whether you're a creature of habit recording your weekly mileage, a beginner hoping to turn intrigue into routine, or simply joining a friend for a spontaneous weekend run. A neutrally supportive shoe with Nike Air and more room in the forefoot for a comfortable feel and rebond. It's ready for your run, whenever the road calls.
- The more support the shoe offers, the more stability it can bring to your natural stride. The combination of the right support and judiciously placed cushioning means you feel secure with every step. The Winflo 10 offers neutral support. It gives you balance, whether you're a heel or forefoot striker. Suitable for both long and short runs.
- The more cushioning underfoot, the smoother and more comfortable your running experience. Cushioning helps reduce the impact when your feet hit the ground. The full-length Nike Air cushioning gives you a soft, comfortable feel throughout your miles.
- The more responsive the shoe, the greater the energy return with each step. Whether you want to run a little faster or with a little less effort, reactive shoes give you a little more spring in your step to get the most out of your run. Soft foam in the midsole works with Air cushioning from Nike to give you a rebond and springy feel.
- A new toe box offers a better fit for all foot types compared to the Winflo 9. What's more, we've improved the comfort and fit of the collar, with padding where it matters most.
- Inserts on the tongue add a layer of durability.
- The tongue is connected to the inner lining of the upper for a secure feel.