Slippers child Robeez Leopardo
Robeez manufactures 100% soft vegetable-tanned leather slippers
- Robeez was born in 1994 in a basement in Vancouver by a young mother Sandra Wilson for her little Robert, in order to offer non-slip slippers that children would not lose.
- Why do we at TIPOTAM love these slippers?
- The elastic at the ankle keeps the slippers in place and makes them easy to put on and take off.
- The leather used in the manufacture of these baby leather booties is so soft and supple that it will give your child the feeling of walking barefoot.
- The soft soles protect the feet and allow future walkers to get a good feel for the ground beneath them, helping to develop a sense of balance and natural movement in their first steps.
- The soft, breathable leather of these children's slippers maintains and regulates the temperature of baby's feet.